One of the leading compact SUV in the segment of Renault cars is Renault duster. Whereas as per the speculations in the market, it is expected that the Renault is about to launch the second-gen Duster in India around mid2019. The second-gen SUV depends on the equivalent B0 stage and highlights an advanced design, which has held the pith of its first generation duster model.
Whereas it has been expected that the new emphasis of this SUV will have an all-new interiors and exteriors in comparison to its current or existing Iteration. The new duster 2019 will going to have a whole new identity as per the sources. Whereas the same has yet to be confirmed by the brand.
In the terms of engine, the Compact SUV will be available with a 1.2liter TCe petrol engine that delivers a most extreme intensity of with 124 BHP of max. Control power.
Also check Jeep Compass Trailhawk in India.
Whereas the new SUV likewise gets a 1.6liter Diesel motor that yields a most extreme intensity of 130 BHP. All-Wheel Drive will be accessible on the top notch variations. Transmission alternatives will incorporate a 6speed Manual and a 6speed Automatic variants.
If we talk about the Mileage, then for the petrol engine will have a maximum mileage of about 18 km/l. The Diesel model will provide around 22 km/l.
All new features expected providing a better comfort and enhanced performance in the all new Renault duster 2019 are as follows:
- LED daytime running lights,
- The projector headlamps,
- LED tail lamps,
- Diamond cut alloy wheels,
- Automatic climate control,
- Touchscreen media nav,
- Satellite navigation
- Steering Wheel Adjustment
- Android Auto
- Apple Car Play
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Cruise Control
- Wide air dam grille
- Revised Bonnet
- New scratch safe chrome complete slide plate
- Repositioned raked windscreen
- 17inch alloy with a more extensive track
- Revised side boards/panels
- Aluminium rooftop rails
- Bigger back rump
- New back lighting mark
- High ground clearance
- Wide bumpers
- Multifunctional steering wheel (new four spoke)
- Large touchscreen infotainment framework
- Mirror Link
- Three round formed cooling vents
- MediaNav Evolution touchscreen AVN
- All dark dashboard with aluminium trim on the traveller side
- Orange intonation on the focal tunnel and door panels
- Soft touch materials
- New upholstery for seats
- New instrument comfort
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD
- Hill launch assistance (In top notch model)
- Parking camera with sensors
- 4×4 AWD framework with locking differential bolt
- Multiple driving modes
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution
- Traction Control (In top notch model)
- Hill-Decent Control (In top notch model)
- ISOFIX child seat mounts (In top notch model)
This Renault cars model is available in 9 different variants in India. All new Duster model is expected to be more spacious than existing model. Accordingly the prices of the same may also increase. As the Renault duster price for the base model would start around Rs 8.5 lakh. The Renault duster price for the top notch model will go up to Rs 13 lakh.